Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) is a Degree courses of 2 years. Registration Open for Boys & Girls for Session 2013-14.
Documents required Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Four attested photocopies of matriculation certificate.
- Four attested photocopies of 10+2 certificate.
- Four attested photocopies of GNM certificate.
- Original migration certificate / NOC
- Two attested photocopies of character certificate
- Two attested photocopies of the SC/BC certificate if applicable
- Six passport size photographs
- Recent Medical fitness report of fitness by an M.B.B.S. doctor on Govt. service.
Applicants should be between 17-30 years of age according to INC rules. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Candidates will be allowed to join training only if found physically & Mentally fit.
Only eligible candidate will be called for interview. The Institute will not pay any traveling or lodging charges to the candidates.
The Selected candidates will be required to deposit admission fee immediately after the interview.
Fees Structure will be according to the direction of Govt. of Haryana.